Thursday, September 13, 2007

Blog has a new look today

Hi Folks... If our site looks different than yesterday, it's because I changed our blog template because I felt the "whites" in the previous visual style were lacking character, too bland, and uber-subtle, if that's a word. The blog looked like it was a vast wasteland, when in fact we've got a lot of original art already posted, with a lot more coming. I'm just warming up the scanner. :) Well, the other reason for the change is that we now look more consistent with our "sister" original comic book art blog @ http://11by17.blogspot.com, which is focused on non-anime/non-manga original comic book artwork, instead much more Jim Lee, Whilce Portacio, Neal Adams, John Byrne, Todd McFarlane, Romita, Buscema, Kirby, etc etc, you know 70s, 80s, 90s art. So don't navigate away yet, instead pull up a chair, get comfy and stay a while. :)

Email me or leave a comment with your impression of the blog so far and I'll respond ASAP. Do you want to see more new and original artwork? Any Ben Dunn Marvel Mangaverse fans out there? Any Adam Warren fans out there? Any Kaare Andrews fans out there? How about anime or manga fans? I hope to be in Japan later this year, so if anyone from Japan is reading, I'd love to know of any stores in Tokyo area that sell manga original art.

No comments: